Tuesday, January 1, 2008



Mile Stone for every ONE




AAhhhh! An old mile stone pillar that you will seldom see these days
Look how far Coonoor is from Ooty - 11 miles (it is 18km) an old milestone withered its times still looking cute and better of then all those iron n sheet fabricated direction boards that has come and gone, few still jutting out like rusted gardeners blade stalking the bystanders!
Shot at St Stephan Church gate.Ooty
Now my personal milestone of all the days I counted out of my ever decreasing formative years spent iridescently on myriad self imposed miseries now I am desperately seeking directions a meaningful one at that.
Hence these milestone (the literal one) of the New Year signify the threshold to take guard on a different wicket, to scoff at the posterity, and to augustly welcome the days ahead of me to accomplish all that I set out to achieve.

Wishing every one out there with the vision for 


2008 a



Happy and Prosperous year to come



Ya here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

wander aRound

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP