Thursday, August 19, 2010

Iris Behind the Lens & the World before it




                Photography is what makes me

                Pull myself out of my morning slumber.

                Quenches my creative thirst from the monotony

                Makes me see colours and contemplate

                Look at people and relate to

                Take notice of all the nitty gritty things happening around me

                Above all it is an excuse to be amidst the nature !!


                August 19 is the World Photography Day.



Ps:Thanks to Ragu he remind me about it and i chanced upon this image and thought of sharing it.


6 comments:

  1. Really the photo looks grate. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prabhu Anna - your posts are greatly missed! Redefining Oblivion wishes you a Very Happy, Healthy, Prosperous and Purposeful 2012, and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome photography, I wish that you should share more photographs

    ReplyDelete

wander aRound

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP